had a 2-0-1 record last week with a 2.22 goals-against average and | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zgr123 Apr 15 '17
With the U. Michael Kors Handbags Outlet .S. Womens Open starting Thursday, not everyone is a fan of bringing Lucy Li into the field. Li - the 11-year-old who will tee it up at Pinehurst No. 2 in North Carolina - has drawn criticism from top-ranked womens player Stacy Lewis, who thinks that a sixth-grader shouldnt compete in a big event at such a young age. "Im not a big fan of it. She qualified, so we cant say anything about that," Lewis told USA Today. "But I like to see kids be successful at every level before they come out here. I just like to see kids learn how to win before they come get beat up out here. "When I found out she qualified, I said, well where does she go from here? You qualify for an Open at 11, what do you do next? If it was my kid, I wouldnt let her play in the U.S. Open qualifier at 11, but thats just me." Li isnt the first young player to compete at the U.S. Womens Open - Morgan Pressel and Lexi Thompson qualified and played at age 12, while Michelle Wie was 13. "Look, if youre good enough, youre old enough - or young enough, whichever way you look at it," added four-time major winner Laura Davies. "If you can play the golf and you can qualify, then have a go. Whats the worst that can happen? She shoots a million this week and everyone says, Wasnt it great she was here? So I dont think anything bad can come out of it because shes too young to worry about the pressure. "Shes just having fun. Shes got a week off school. Its perfect." Michelle Wie agrees. Wie was 13 when she played in her first Womens Open and has been asked a lot about Li this week. Michael Kors Outlet . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five. michael kors handbags 2016 . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored.NEW YORK -- Forward Martin St. Louis of the Tampa Bay Lightning was named the NHLs first star of the week Monday. Goaltenders Jonathan Quick of the Los Angeles Kings and Corey Crawford of the Chicago Blackhawks are the second and third stars, respectively. St. Louis had five goals and eight points in four games. He scored four goals in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Saturday night, the second in club history to do so after Chris Kontos achieved the feat in 1992. Michael Kors Outlet Clearance. Quick was the second star after posting a 2-0-1 record, 0.97 goals-against average and .967 save percentage with one shutout. The 27-year-old American has a 14-6-2 record, 2.05 GAA and .918 save percentage this season. Crawford also had a 2-0-1 record last week with a 2.22 goals-against average and .916 save percentage. In 34 appearances this season, the 29-year-old Montreal native has a 19-7-7 record, 2.44 GAA and .912 save percentage. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '