.I know well be criticised for losing but you have to wear that sometimes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dvza Aug 25 '17
Sky Sports F1s Damon Hill believes the experience of being championship runner-up over the past two seasons makes Nico Rosberg a much more formidable opponent for Lewis Hamilton in 2016. Cheap Donta Hightower Jersey . When driving for Williams, Hill finished second in the drivers standings to Benettons Michael Schumacher in 1994 and 1995 before winning the title in 1996.The Sky F1 pundit believes Rosberg can follow in his footsteps and win the title after two years of heartache. Rosbergs father Keke won the title in 1982, but Hill remains the only son of a world champion to also win a F1 drivers title. I think he is a little bit more formidable, Hill told Sky Sports.I think after the Austin defeat, the day when he lost the championship and Lewis infamously tossed the cap and he tossed it straight back, I think there was a moment where Nico said okay, I am not going to take this anymore and he did go ahead and win all the remaining races. After winning the US Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton throws Nico Rosbergs podium hat to him, only for Nico to throw it right back. He can go on ahead and become the other world champions son to become a world champion himself. He probably knows time is running out and when you get all those ingredients together you maybe get a little bit of a hardening of the determination. Maybe he will be more determined this year and harder to beat.Current Williams driver Felipe Massa went further, warning Hamilton that he will have to be on top of his game to beat Rosberg in 2016.We saw Nico win the last three races, so it shows that maybe Hamilton was a little less interested in the last three races compared to how he was before because he was doing an amazing championship before, Massa told Sky Sports.I think Lewis needs to be a bit more focused now as I dont think he is going to have a very easy championship inside his team looking at what Nico did in the last races. He will need to be very focused.The new season starts on March 20 with pre-season testing underway in Barcelona from February 22. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Hill: Williams should change engines Every race live in 2016 on Sky F1 Cheap England Patriots Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Dwayne Allen Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. http:///...eap-tom-brady-jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. After a week of exchanging verbal volleys with England coach Eddie Jones, Michael Cheika played down any lasting animosity between him and his former Randwick teammate.Jones had the last laugh at the conclusion of a eventful week with his side cantering to a 37-21 win at Twickenham to inflict a ninth defeat of the year on his native Australia.However, Cheika, who claimed last Monday that Jones had tarnished his legacy in Australia with his sniping, said he had respect for the man who has beaten his side four times this year.They invited us into the dressing room and the lads are in there now having a beer, Cheika said after the game.Everyone is playing hard off the field and on the field. But at the end of the day one team wins and you respect that and everyone goes on with their business.We go hard at each other sometimes and sometimes we dont. But there is respect there always.When you win you stay humble and when you lose you pay respect and thats the way she rrolls. Cheap Patriots Jerseys Authentic. We were at the referees conference and there were no dramas. Its all been pumped up and has no relevance at the end of the day because its about the 23 best players and on this instance it was England.Meanwhile, Cheika insists the Wallabies future is bright despite the nine losses they suffered in 2016.This year has been about teaching ourselves a few things, Cheika said.Weve played the top two teams (New Zealand and England) seven times this year with a whole bunch of new debutants and new players and thats going to be good even if the outcomes havent been good.I know well be criticised for losing but you have to wear that sometimes.When you dont take those decisions, its like I have to keep my job at all costs. But I dont think like that. I feel I have a responsibility to develop talent and give them opportunities. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '