Update KB4052623 Fix Windows Defender Scanning Problems | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
rodeoneerer Mar 26

Windows 10 Home Product Key Previously it was rumored that there was a Windows Defender Bug That Caused Certain Files to be Ignored During the Scan Process This problem appeared to appear after the Patch Update Tuesday March 2020 yesterday when Microsoft released a security update for Windows and other products.

During scanning the user will be given an error message in the actions center that says: "Items skipped during scan. The Windows Defender Antivirus scan skipped an item due to an exclusion or network scanning settings. "

But the good news today Windows Defender users get an Update KB4052623 which brings Antimalware-Scan-Engine to version 4.18.2003.8 this update is also rumored to bring improvements to the bug.

"Today I have on Windows Update the update for Windows Defender KB4052623 on offer. I have installed it. Then I reset the settings for scanning network files to not configured. With 2 times executed scan only the notification about the scan progress was displayed.
The notification of skipping did not appear both times. It seems that Microsoft has fixed the bug with this. " Said one user (Via Borncity)

In addition to the support document Microsoft writes that this package contains monthly updates and bug fixes for the Windows Defender anti-malware platform used by Windows Defender antivirus in Windows 10. The support document provided also explains a number of problems (such as problems with safe boot changed paths cheap Windows 10 CD Key increased network traffic) that might occur with this update. You can learn it on the next page.

If you need cheap Windows 10 Home and Pro Product CD Key Code come to z2u.com and they will provide you with the best service.