and lengthened their lead past 20, 59-37, early in the second half | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
XF Aug 16 '17
Australian goalkeeper Brad Jones has signed for Dutch club Feyenoord following an injury to No. Shkodran Mustafi Jersey .1 choice Kenneth Vermeer.Former Liverpool keeper Jones, who spent the second half of last season with NEC, has been brought in after Vermeer ruptured his achilles tendon on Tuesday.With the Holland international facing surgery and the rest of the year on the sidelines, Feyenoord moved quickly to add Jones to the squad.The 34-year-old has signed a one-year deal with a club who finished third in the Eredivisie table last season.The past few days, everything happened very quickly, Jones told the club website.It has therefore been a crazy week for me but Im glad Im here now and look forward to getting started.When Feyenoord called, I did not have to think about my decision. I know the club, the history and the supporters. If you get the chance to play for such a club, you do not doubt.Jones last game for NEC on the final day of last season was in a 1-0 defeat at Feyenoord but he is happy to return to De Kuip.That was a wonderful experience. Its great that De Kuip is now my home and I may play games in such an atmosphere, he said.Moving to Feyenoord will reunite Jones with former Liverpool teammate Dirk Kuyt.He was a legend (at Liverpool) but here at Feyenoord his status is even greater. I enjoyed playing with him at Liverpool. I look forward to once again working with him.Jones, who had recently been training with Liverpool, played for Middlesbrough for 10 years before moving to the Reds in 2010.After leaving Anfield in 2015, he had a short spell at Bradford before joining NEC on a six-month contract last season. Bernd Leno Germany Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Custom Germany Soccer Jerseys . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. http:///...rmany-Jersey-Soccer/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Wajid Aminu scored 18 points and pulled down 10 rebounds, including five offensive, and North Florida eased to a 112-66 win over Florida National in the first round of the Wright State Invitational on Tuesday night.The tournament now shifts to Dayton, Ohio for the remaining rounds, where North Florida will play North Dakota on Friday.Dallas Moore also finished with 18 points for the Ospreys (2-3), while Romelo Banks had 16 and Karlos Odom added 15. Overall North Florida shot 62.5 percent from the field while holding the Conquistadors to 35. Mario Gotze Jersey. 6 percent and 5 of 24 from beyond the arc.Jermohn Queen and Terence Johnson each scored 15 points for Florida National.The Ospreys led by 15 at halftime and lengthened their lead past 20, 59-37, early in the second half on a Moore 3. An Odom 3-point play made the lead an even 30 (75-45) with 13:09 left. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '