ast race, Kvyat replied: I dont give a... well you know what I me | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
XF Aug 16 '17
The Atlanta Dream are looking to return to the form that had them atop the Eastern Conference for much of the early part of the season, when the Dallas Wings visit Philips Arena on Friday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China .The Dream used a fourth-quarter surge to beat the Seattle Storm on Tuesday and snap a season-long six-game losing streak that sent Atlanta tumbling down the standings.Atlanta outscored the Storm 25-10 in the fourth to close out the Storm. Forward Sancho Lyttle had 22 points and 11 rebounds in the Dreams first win since June 17.Its about us establishing our game all over again, Atlanta coach Michael Cooper said after Tuesdays win. We kind of went back to the drawing board a bit. These ladies are professionals. They have a love for playing for the Atlanta Dream, they love this city, they love our owners. I just challenged them and tested them on that and said youre here to play for something. And I think we did a good job coming out and playing for the city.The Wings (9-10) are coming off a 77-74 win over the Phoenix Mercury on Tuesday. Dallas is the second highest-scoring teams in the league and plays an up-tempo brand of basketball. But the Wings have struggled on the defensive end of the floor, surrendering 86.8 points per game.Guard Odyssey Sims leads five Dallas players averaging double figures at 15.3 points per game. Forward Glory Johnson had 23 points and 22 rebounds in the win over Phoenix and will need to have another big game inside to combat Atlantas frontcourt of Elizabeth Williams and Lyttle.Williams and Lyttle combined for 23 points and 15 rebounds in Atlantas 102-93 road win over Dallas on May 27. Dream leading scorer Angel McCoutry had 26 points in the win over the Wings. Atlanta shot 52.5 percent from the floor.The Dream won four of the last five meetings between the two franchises.The Wings are in their first season in Texas. The franchise relocated to Dallas from Tulsa this season. NFL Jerseys China . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Stitched NFL Jerseys . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.jerseyswholesalechinanfl.com/ . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Red Bull boss Helmut Marko has branded stories suggesting Daniil Kvyat will be replaced by GP2 driver Pierre Gasly at the Singapore Grand Prix as absolute rubbish.Kvyats poor run of form since being demoted from the senior Red Bull team to Toro Rosso in May has sparked speculation his days in Formula One are numbered. The latest round of rumours suggest Kvyat could be replaced by Gasly as earlier as the Singapore Grand Prix, but Marko acted swiftly to kill the story.Its absolute rubbish, he told Sky Sports. Kvyat will have his chance to recover and we wont make any decisions before mid-October as to who will have the seat next year in Toro Rosso.When Marko was told that the rumour originated froom an interview with Gasly on Spanish TV, the Red Bull boss said: Its news to me, but believe me Ill be on the phone with him immediately.Wholesale NFL Jerseys. Kvyats struggle continued at Monza after damage to his car at Turn 1 resulted in the battery overheating and his eventual retirement on lap 36.When the Russian was told that the Italian Grand Prix could have been his last race, Kvyat replied: I dont give a... well you know what I mean. I dont really care about these rumours, whatever. I am just doing my job at the moment and whatever they will decide, they will decide. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '