twitter.com/GArmasAP Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Je | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
XF Jul 26 '17
Gethin Jenkins is two appearances away from becoming the most capped front-row forward in Test match history. Wholesale Hurricanes Jerseys .And the loosehead prop, who will celebrate his 36th birthday midway through Wales forthcoming autumn international series, has no intention of winding down a memorable career that has seen him play Test rugby every year since 2002.Jenkins Wales debut came 14 years ago next Tuesday - a relatively low-key affair against Romania in Wrexham - but his hunger to excel amid the sports higher echelons is undiminished.He is set to be in Wales starting line-up for the Principality Stadium appointment with Australia next Saturday.That would make it 132 caps for his country and the British and Irish Lions, while also drawing him level alongside former New Zealand hooker Keven Mealamu, with only Richie McCaw (148), Brian ODriscoll (141) and George Gregan (139) ahead on the all-time appearance chart.Jenkins, though, is not interested in statistics as he prepared for another demanding autumn campaign that will also see Wales tackle Argentina, Japan and South Africa.My whole life has been rugby, rugby, and that is not going to change, Cardiff Blues forward Jenkins said. You are doing what you love and what you started playing for when it was not your job. It does get hard, and sometimes you have a moan about the scheduling and stuff, but then you realise why you are doing it - running out on that field at the weekend.A number of players who have retired have said to keep going as long as you can. You are a long time retired. The games are the big motivation for me, putting in a big performance in front of your family and friends. It has the same feeling now as it did when I started.At this stage of my career, you appreciate every game you have left.Asked if World Cup-winning New Zealand captain McCaws cap tally was a target, Jenkins added: No. Getting higher and higher (on the cap list) does not motivate me. The big thing for me was getting to 100 caps. Every player would cherish that. I am just looking to every game and trying to enjoy it.Attention will quickly turn this season to the Lions tour of New Zealand next summer. Jenkins has already been on three Lions expeditions - New Zealand (2005), South Africa (2009 and Australia (2013) - and a fourth, on current form, might not prove beyond him.I am looking to the autumn and the Six Nations, he said. Every player in the Six Nations has a chance. That has always been the case. You have to do your best in that competition. You need to impress in the autumn to be selected for the Six Nations. Your club form is important, but you want to set down a marker in these four games (in November).First on Jenkins agenda, though, is Australia, a country that Wales have not beaten for eight years and experienced a demoralising run of 11 successive defeats against.Somebody asked me how many times I had beaten them, and I think I have only beaten them once and drawn with them once (in 14 Tests), Jenkins added. Its not a great record, and some of those losses have come in the last play of the game.That makes it even harder to swallow. We know they have got the upper hand in that area with what they have done in the past, but we have got to have a bit of belief in ourselves that we can win at home.I would like to think we have been there or thereabouts in most of the games we have played against them, but have not got over that final hurdle of winning the game. Its a tough (autumn) schedule - four top teams in four weeks. It is hard on the body, it is hard on the mind, and we will do the best we can to prepare and put in some good performances.Adidas Teuvo Teravainen Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Adidas Jordan Staal Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.http:///...-noah-hanifin-jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. MADISON, Wis. -- Leaping at Lambeau Field might come at a price for the Wisconsin Badgers.They might be better off staying on the ground on Saturday in the marquee season opener against No. 5 LSU because the celebration could be a penalty in college football.The Tigers and Badgers will play at Lambeau, the iconic home of the NFLs Green Bay Packers. When the Packers score, they make a beeline for the stands behind the end zone and jump into the crowd to make the Lambeau Leap.I would love to see a touchdown, a straight-faced coach Paul Chryst said on Monday, pausing for a few seconds as onlookers chuckled in the Camp Randall Stadium media room.I believe it is a penalty, Chryst added.The leap might run the risk of an unsportsmanlike conduct flag, not something the Badgers want to draw in a high-stakes game against LSU.Ive been so focused on making sure that ball can somehow cross that (goal) line for the Badgers, and try to find a way to keep it from crossing for the Tigers, Chryst said. Didnt spend a lot of time trying to clarify that.Chryst said the team did talk about it in the spring, and that the topic might come up again this week.Otherwise, there are so many other things to prepare for in another nationally-televised opener for Wisconsin. The most glaring priority is trying to stop LSU running back and Heisman Trophy candidate Leonard Fournette.Two years ago, LSU beat Wisconsin in Houston at NRG Stadium. Last year, the Badgers loost to Alabama 35-17 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, in Chrysts debut as Wisconsins head coach. Adidas Scott Darling Jersey. Both times, the Badgers were considered underdogs playing an SEC power in the South.The situation might be reversed on Saturday, even if LSU fans do tend to flock to road games, too.Hoping its kind of vice versa, center Michael Deiter said. Im expecting more of a home-game feel, which will be nice.Outside linebacker Vince Biegel grew up a Packers fan at home in Wisconsin Rapids, about 110 miles west of Green Bay.In March during spring practice, the Badgers practiced in Green Bay. They also looked like wide-eyed football fans when they toured the Packers Hall of Fame.It was a really special moment for me, and it was really special for a lot of guys on this team as well, Biegel said. We have a lot of Wisconsin-raised guys here, and I think it was also fun for the out-of-state guys to see what Lambeau is about.But this weekend is all about business. For cornerback Sojourn Shelton, that means no leaping, at least during the game.After you win, thats a whole totally different story, Shelton said . As far as during the game, Im not concerned about Lambeau leaping, Im trying to get a win.---AP College Football site: http://collegefootball.ap.org/---Follow Genaro Armas at: https://twitter.com/GArmasAP Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '