son said. I have nothing against Carl. Wait to see what he says after this. Cheap NFL Jerseys | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
XF Jul 26 '17
BATON ROUGE, La. Adidas Calvin Pickard Jersey . - No. 23 Arkansas defeated LSU 2-0 Thursday night to cap its 2016 regular season at 15-4-0 and 8-3-0 in the Southeastern Conference.As the Razorbacks head into the SEC Tournament for the fourth time in five years under head coach Colby Hale, the shutout victory - their fifth of the year - equaled Arkansas highest season win total in program history (15) set in 2013.Arkansas school-record eight conference wins and 24 points were enough to guarantee a third-seed placement and a first-round bye in the single-elimination tournament at Orange Beach, Alabama, set from Monday, Oct. 31 to Sunday, Nov. 6.Senior Claire Kelley and freshman Kayla McKeon generated the Razorbacks one-two punch in the first half, scoring their seventh and eighth goals of the season, respectively, in the first half to give Arkansas a 2-0 lead at halftime.The first half was a tremendous performance. We challenged ourselves in some areas and I thought we played well in some areas we had been working on. It was a team effort, Hale said. We had some huge performances in the second half from some players off the bench. We scored two great goals and got the deserved shutout. We will enjoy this, close the regular season chapter and get ready for the postseason.The Razorbacks held a decisive 16-7 advantage in shots and a 7-0 edge in corners.With the loss, LSU dropped to 7-11-1 overall and 2-8-1 in conference play. Cameron Carter also improved to 15 wins on the season, a career-high for the senior Razorback goalkeeper from Waco, Texas, who posted a 14-win season during her freshman year in 2013.Cameron Carter also improved to 15 wins on the season, a career-high for the senior Razorback goalkeeper from Waco, Texas, who posted a 14-win season during her freshman year in 2013. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Wholesale Golden Knights Jerseys . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http:///...-nate-schmidt-jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Jeff Henderson had an Olympic gold medal in his grasp. Just not one he could call his own.With a pressure-packed jump on his last try of the night, the American long jumper changed all that. He won his own gold medal in Rio de Janeiro on Saturday and returned the one he carried for motivation to its rightful owner.And now both Henderson and his coach, 1984 triple jump champ Al Joyner, really have something to celebrate.He said, `I want you to give me back my gold medal and keep your gold medal, Henderson recounted. I gave it back before I went out there. I knew I was going to win.He was clutch on his last attempt. Its becoming an American trend. The night before, Michelle Carter won the shot put on her final attempt.Henderson rocked back and forth before starting down the runway. He flew into the air and when he landed in the sand, he instantly knew that was good enough for gold. His jump of 8.38 meters surpassed South Africas Luvo Manyonga, who finished with silver. Defending champion Greg Rutherford of Britain was left with the bronze.I came here to win, Rutherford said. Im going away disappointed.Just imagine how Jarrion Lawson feels. The American had the last jump of the evening and thought his was well out there -- maybe even gold-medal worthy -- but he dragged his left hand in the sand before landing.That was the spot to where officials measured. He finished in fourth place.I still think I had it. Maybe I hit my hand, maybe I didnt, said Lawson, who was an All-American at the University of Arkansas. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys. Just cant argue with technology.But I think that was a No. 1 jump.History will reflect Henderson as the winner, though. He said Joyner had used a similar ploy as motivation before -- with his late wife, Florence Griffith-Joyner.It certainly got Hendersons attention.Hes always like, `Youre a champion. Believe in yourself, explained the 27-year-old Henderson, whos from McAlmont, Arkansas. The last jump I was just like, `OK, just keep everything the same, dont change nothing.I knew it was the winning jump after I saw it.Hows this for a little more history: Henderson captured gold medal No. 999 for the United States in the Summer Olympics. He was about 30 minutes shy of winning the magical 1,000th, but it went to the womens 4x100-meter medley relay swim team.Feels amazing, Henderson said. To be in that group and that category is awesome. To have that, 999, I didnt know that. It feels like Im in a dream, honestly.Still think the long jump is boring, Carl Lewis? The track icon recently took issue with his former event and the lack of more star power. Henderson has no issues with Lewis sentiment.Although, he will give his good friend some good-natured ribbing.I know Carl Lewis, hes biting his tongue right now, Henderson said. I have nothing against Carl. Wait to see what he says after this. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '