production in recent weeks had slipped, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
mary123 Jul 19 '17
Liverpool beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on Sunday, but did striker Christian Benteke dive to earn his side a late penalty? The Sky Sports pundits discuss. DAngelo Russell Authentic Jersey ... The match at Selhurst Park appeared to be heading for a draw until Benteke was awarded a penalty in stoppage time after a challenge from Palace defender Damien Delaney.Referee Andre Marriner did not immediately point to the spot, before being persuaded to award a penalty on the advice of his assistant, with the Belgian making no mistake from 12 yards to hand the visitors the win. However, after the game Palace boss Alan Pardew claimed Benteke was looking for it, a verdict the Super Sunday panel disagreed with.Yes 100 per cent, as soon as I saw it, said Jamie Carragher, when asked if it was a penalty. It is a stupid decision to dive in and it was not there initially, but he just clipped his right knee on Bentekes left ankle and it is a penalty. It is not the initial challenge, but the follow through.I do not even think there is debate. I think when you are running at that pace and you have been clipped. He could have stayed up… Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew disputed the last-minute penalty and felt it was very harsh on his team Meanwhile, Thierry Henry initially thought Benteke had dived, before changing his opinion and agreeing with Carraghers view.I will be honest, I did not think it was a penalty, but in all fairness it was, said the former Arsenal striker.We were all wondering why he went down so late, but as you can see there is contact. The only thing I always say about defenders is that if you commit yourself like that in the box, there is no rule that says the striker must stand up.Watch the above video to make up your own mind.. Also See: Delaney: Ref said no penalty Pardew fumes over penalty C Palace 1-2 Liverpool Carra on Liverpools late win Timofey Mozgov Youth Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. DAngelo Russell Black Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/timofey-mozgov-nets-jersey-c-21/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. --?New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz left Sundays game against the Philadelphia Eagles with an ankle injury.The Giants didnt reveal specifics about the injury, but a source described it as a sprain.Cruz left the contest after his 46-yard reception early in the second quarter. It was his only catch.The Giants replaced Cruz with rookie Roger Lewis, who caught one pass -- a 30-yard touchdown reception -- in the Giants 28-23 victory.?Cruzs return was originally listed as probable, but he did not return to the game after an X-ray, which came back negative. Cruz is expected to undergo further tests Monday.He has an extra day of rest to be ready for next weeks game. The Giants host the Cincinnati Bengals next Monday night.Cruz was not available to the media after Sundays game, but Odell Beckham Jr. said he talked to his teammate and expects Cruz to play next Monday night.The man has come back from patellar tendon. The man has come back from surgery on his calf. Timofey Mozgov Swingman Jersey. . This is an ankle sprain, Beckham Jr. said. Im for sure hell be playing on Monday, unless it was a high ankle sprain or something like that. This isnt something that is going to hold him back. Its temporary.Its the latest in a long line of injuries for the former Pro Bowl receiver. Cruz missed most of the past two seasons with knee and calf problems.But he had played the first seven games of the season without incident. Cruz came into Sunday with 24 catches for 331 yards and 1 touchdown.His production in recent weeks had slipped, and the Giants came off the bye week without Cruz in the starting lineup. He played sparingly throughout the first quarter before suffering the injury.Cruz wasnt the only starter the Giants lost in the first half. Left guard Justin Pugh suffered a knee injury and didnt return. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '