Could not you employ a text filter whenever | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
StevenCao Feb 11

Seriously, I can not be the only one who tends to dislike most of the existing dialogue alternatives for talking to maplestory2 NPCs (particularly ones who, quite honestly Cheap Maplestory 2 Mesos, create my character look stupid or childish). Would not it be cool if we could, upon creating our character, assign them a pair of specific personality traits which would ascertain the wording of your pursuit dialogue?

So if, for example, I wanted one personality for being a kind-hearted, slightly na?ve, and idealistic Knight in Shining Armor wannabe, and yet another to be a serious, practical, and somewhat cynical Deadpan Snarker, both could have dialogue options that would satisfactorily reflect these characterizations.

I had a real life buddy whose name was David. He climbed up in my own neighborhood with me. Beginning with Tibia, Runescape when we had been around 11 years old, then because we'd 13, we played with a lot MapleStory with different friends too.

He never responded, not issue. The next day, October 7 of 2008, I started to observe how everyone started to place"RIP" in his FB wall. I didn't understand how to act in note that is truly shocking.

Time has passed since then. I am currently 22 years old and after recalling a few games I used to play again seven years ago, I chose to try MapleStory after which I saw this message in my friend:This is David, the one who died, his title on was shhab.

Sometimes people surprise you at the ways that are most fascinating. I've had my guild and that I browse the bbs of the past and the people . 1 person has passed from a car accident since then. She had such a gorgeous heart. Her chief was kept by us from the guild and I often look at it and think of all the things that could have been. She was so smart sad she also had her whole life ahead of her. However, we must always remember the good times. People who have passed on before us live on through us. Your buddy is watching you over , just as mine is watching over my bf.

I'm sick of visiting botters MS2 Mesos and hackers all to death. The majority of these are demon slayers. Many times I've been out Ellinia or even Edelstein and have jumped to channel, finding 1 or two bots on literally every station in certain maps. I know Nexon doesn't cope with botters very nicely, which is another issue altogether, but I had an idea on how to potentially limit their creation. 99 percent of all botters I visit have titles with a random series of characters and figures. Could not you employ a text filter whenever someone attempts to make a personality and block the personality based on that, to distinguish arbitrary strings?