ries. JOLIET, Ill. -- Chase Briscoe raced to his fifth ARCA Racing Series victory o | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dvza Jul 13 '17
Hull coach Lee Radford has revealed he was asked to leave the dressing room by his own players after a 46-6 defeat at Widnes. John Johnson Rams Jersey . Widnes consolidated top spot in Super League with a nine-try rout of shell-shocked Hull FC at the Select Security Stadium on Thursday.It was the Black and Whites third successive defeat after a promising win against Catalans in the opening game of the season, and an embarrassed Radford afterwards admitted he had left the players to conduct their own inquest. We simply capitulated and its my responsibility as a coach, he said in the post-match press conference.I can only apologise to our supporters who came all this way and sang all the way through. Its also my job to try fix it up and thats what Ill try to do. As a rugby player, youre told to compete and that stopped being a competition after 20 minutes.Its the most difficult defeat to take for sure. To have no fightback was embarrassing and the staff have just been kicked out of the changing room by the players. Highlights of Widnes 46-6 win over Hull FC at the Select Security Stadium Ive no idea why they asked us to leave, they just asked us to - its never happened in my career before.Radford had earlier told Sky Sports: How we capitulated like that is beyond me. I am a proud man and I am very embarrassed with what has gone on.Our confidence seems shot and we look a shell of the side that started the season - that is mental toughness. Collectively, to collapse like that is a real worry. Im good for the fight - that is one thing I can do - fight.We will go to work tomorrow and look to correct this -and if I cant, then somebody else will. Widnes Vikings captain Kevin Brown joins Jon Wells at the touchscreen as they look back at his sides massive win over Hull FC Fighting spiritWidnes coach Denis Betts was proud of the way his side handled the pressure Hull exerted on them in the opening quarter. Hull went 6-0 up in the seventh minute and had three tries disallowed and the Vikings hit back to take control.Hull FC came after us early and we thought they would try and kill us early with their size and their strength - they were pumping holes into us and it was hard for us to handle them, said Betts.Our bench was great, Macgraff Leuluai, Alex Gerrard and Aaron Heremaia came on and gave us a real boost. We just went about our business and used what we had done in the week to great effect.We knew it would take some time and we knew we had to stay in the fight - we did that and we came through the other side with flying colours. Also See: Widnes thrash Hull FC Koukash vows to fight RFL Follow @SkySportsRL PODCAST: Barrie v Terry Cooper Kupp Womens Jersey . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. John Johnson Womens Jersey .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/gerald-everett-jersey/ . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. JOLIET, Ill. -- Chase Briscoe raced to his fifth ARCA Racing Series victory of the year Thursday night in a dominating run at Chicagoland Speedway.The 21-year-old Briscoe, from Mitchell, Indiana, rallied after overshooting his pit stall on his final stop in Cunningham Motorsports No. 77 Ford.That was just a rookie mistake, Briscoe said. I cant be doing that if I get the chance to move up. Glad I was able to get it back though.He moved quickly to the front, passing Christopher Bell for the lead with 19 laps left on the 1.5-mile track.Im so proud of these guys on this Cunningham Motorsports team, Briscoe said. Its unbelievable where I was last year at this time, and now, to be hhere is beyond incredible. Josh Reynolds Womens Jersey. Just thanks to Briggs Cunningham and Kerry Scherer for this amazing opportunity. Chad (crew chief Bryant) brings great race cars... it just makes it that much easier.Briscoe led 81 of the 100 laps. The points leader also won consecutive events this year at Winchester, Iowa, Clermont and Pocono. He has a large lead in the season standings.John Wes Townley was seven seconds back in second, followed by Bell, Kyle Weatherman, Dalton Sargeant, Austin Cindric, Travis Braden, Ty Majeski, Brent Sherman and Tom Hessert. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '