hope to feel that again this weekend. Bo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dvza Jul 13 '17
In a thinly veiled swipe, Garth Tander has broken his silence and questioned the timing of the Holden Racing Teams shock call to dump the former Supercars champion ahead of this weekends Bathurst 1000. Early Wynn Jersey .But Tander has vowed to honour the 10th anniversary of Holden great Peter Brocks passing by savouring a fourth Mount Panorama crown on Sunday.HRT recently dropped a bombshell by announcing they would not renew 2007 Supercars champion Tanders contract for next season, replacing him with Scott Pye.Remarkably, the shock news came just days after Tander had claimed a famous Sandown 500 victory with co-driver Warren Luff for HRT.News of the last week is disappointing and probably not the best preparation going into the biggest race of the year, Tander said.But as an athlete thats the last thing you think about - its about driving the race car as best as you can.I will park all that to one side and focus on this race.Tander may be reeling from HRTs call but still felt duty bound to honour the manufacturers legendary driver Brock with a Mount Panorama triumph.Sundays Great Race will mark the 10th anniversary of the record nine-time Bathurst champions death.For me to have success personally as my last drive for HRT (at Bathurst) there would be nothing better than to celebrate Peters passing of 10 years, Tander said.But of course Bathurst is a tough race.I have been fortunate to win it three times.You walk out on the winners podium and when the chant goes up Holden, Holden, Holden - its surreal, its like an outer body experience.But I hope to feel that again this weekend. Bobby Jenks White Sox Jersey . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Gordon Beckham Jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. http:///...nto-white-soxjersey/ . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. DEL MAR, Calif. -- Do the Dance won the $78,450 Kathryn Crosby Stakes by three-quarters of a length Friday on opening day of Del Mars 15-day fall meet.Ridden by Tyler Baze, Do the Dance ran 1 1/16 miles on turf in 1:41.75 and paid $28, $7.20 and $2.60 at 13-1, the longest shot in the field of five older fillies and mares.Keri Belle returned $2.80 and $2.10 as the 6-5 favorite, while Amboseli was another halff-length back in third and paid $2. Ozzie Guillen White Sox Jersey. .60 to show.The victory, worth $46,260, increased Do the Dances career earnings to $185,015, with four wins in 19 starts.The race is named for the wife of the late crooner Bing Crosby, who founded the seaside track north of San Diego. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '