e disciplinary action against the coach since | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
mary123 Jun 20 '17
LYNCHBURG, Va. Amara Darboh Youth Jersey . -- Shane Bucenell threw three touchdown passes and rushed for a score, Mike Holloway had 107 yards rushing, and Charleston Southern snapped Libertys five-game winning streak with a 48-26 victory on Saturday.Charleston Southern (6-3, 3-1 Big South) scored on four straight possessions in the second quarter to build a 31-6 halftime lead.Up 7-6 after the first quarter, the Bucs got an 83-yard kickoff return from Darius Hammond that led to a field goal to make it 10-6. Ben Robinson scored on a 28-yard run, Bucenell hit Mike Holloway for a 20-yard TD, and Kamereon Brown hauled in a 45-yard pass one play after Shadarius Hopkins interception.Bucenell, who passed for 170 yards, scored on a 57-yard QB keeper on the Bucs first play of the second half to put Charleston Southern in front 38-6.Stephen Calvert had 261 yards passing and three TDs for Liberty (6-4, 4-1). Kendall Couamin, Dante Shells and B.J. Farrow each had receiving scores. Ethan Pocic Youth Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Malik McDowell Seahawks Jersey . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. http:///...ic-Authentic-Jersey/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn has apologised to college standout Eli Apple after a member of his staff asked last week during the NFL Scouting Combine if he was gay. Neither Apple, a 20-year-old cornerback for Ohio State who helped the Buckeyes win a national championship for the 2014 campaign, nor Quinn identified the Falcons assistant coach who asked the question not allowed under NFL rules. I am really disappointed in the question that was asked by one of our coaches, Quinn said. I have spoken to the coach that interviewed Eli Apple and explained to him how inappropriate and unprofessional this was.I have reiterated this to the entire coaching staff and I want to apologize to Eli for this even coming up. This is not what the Atlanta Falcons are about and it is not how we are going to conduct ourselves. Apple #13 in actionn for the Ohio State Buckeyes Apple described the meeting Friday in an interview with Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia. Shaquill Griffin Womens Jersey. The Falcons coach, one of the coaches, was like, So do you like men? Apple said.It was like the first thing he asked me. It was weird. I was just like, No. He was like, If youre going to come to Atlanta, sometimes thats how it is around here. Youre going to have to get used to it.I guess he was joking, but they just ask most of these questions to see how youre going to react.The NFL is expected to look into the incident and could impose disciplinary action against the coach since the question is against league policy.Quinn went 8-8 last season in his first campaign guiding the Falcons after serving as defensive coordinator for the Seattle Seahawks. Also See: AFC North: In Focus AFC South: In Focus AFC West: In Focus AFC East: In Focus Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '